The PEAK Teen Program is PNWBD’s nationally recognized teen group. Teens in the bleeding disorders community between the ages of 14 and 20 are invited to participate in 4-5 programs a year. These usually consist of:
- A weekend in Salem alongside Advocacy Day at the capitol.
- The national YETI Conference, a program where other bleeding disorder organizations can learn the ins and outs of running a successful teen program.
- A summer program. Previous events have been camping at the coast, staying at OSU-Cascades in Bend, and visiting Southern Oregon University in Ashland.
- A weekend in Portland alongside PNWBD’s Annual Meeting.
- A one-night program in December. Previously, we stayed at beautiful Camp Tapawingo and had a cook-off!